The MRF Engineering Velaforza Exhaust System is the finest stainless steel unit available for the E9x BMW M3. Providing an industry leading 28 RWHP and 22 RWTQ gain over a standard M3 with Mid-range gains of 35 RWHP and 40 RWTQ. The MRF Velaforza Exhaust promises nothing less than pure power and sonic fidelity.
- Full Stainless Steel SS304, SS321 Construction.
- Motorsport inspired X-Pipe system.
- No Catalysts. (Catalyzed system not available)
- No Resonators in system to further reduce weight.
- MRF Engineering Designed rear muffler assemblies with proprietary ceramic packing, SS321 perforations and SUS wire mesh wrapping.
- Internally Gusseted muffler assemblies to ensure reliability and years of trouble free operation and rigid construction for street and aggressive racetrack environments.
- Hand-crafted 89MM double stepped, double walled exhaust tips.
- Fully adjustable exhaust tips. System tips retain factory OEM BMW staggered design.
- System bracket with CNC Waterjet VELAFORZA Logo. Bracket also serves as a system brace to prevent any compliance in system under heavy usage.
- MRF Engineering WaterJet ½” flanges to perfectly mate to OEM exhaust manifold flanges with factory BMW taper.
- Every System is hand assembled in exhaust frame to ensure fitment, and match-marked to ensure proper fitting on vehicle.
- 2.5” ID midsection piping.
- Proprietary MRF Engineering Motorsport X-pipe merge.
- 1.75” MRF Engineering Patent Pending true QUAD rear section tubing.
- OEM replicated flanges for rear section system for perfect fitment.
- Proudly designed, built and tested in the United States.
- SYTEMS IS DESIGNED AND INTENDED FOR OFF ROAD USE VEHICLES ONLY.
Please send us an email if you have any questions or would like to place an order. firstname.lastname@example.org